Our mission is simple: source fantastic coffees and pay producers a price reflecting that quality. This enables them to produce specialty coffee for years to come, while ensuring stability for their families and communities. We then roast and prepare them in a way that best showcases the unique characteristics of their origins.
We pride ourselves on transparency and consistency of product. As coffee is a seasonal agricultural product, we do our best to maintain flavour profiles throughout the year so your customers can expect a delicious cup!
What we offer:
- A range of delicious coffees, from meticulously curated single origin micro-lots, to medium and darker roast blends, to espresso profile coffees.
- Free weekly delivery from Victoria to Parksville
- Discounted flat-rate, next-day shipping outside our delivery range (Vancouver Island & Lower Mainland). Two business day shipping within B.C./Alberta.
- Brewing equipment (volume permitting)
- Equipment sales - We represent the top brands in coffee brewing equipment, such as La Marzocco, Mahlkoenig, and Wilbur Curtis brewers and hot water towers.
- Financing - We offer in-house financing of equipment with low interest rates and flexible terms.
- Barista Training - Included with our programme, we have developed a system for training your staff to ensure their producing the best tasting and looking beverages.
- Equipment Servicing - We service all equipment in-house and pride ourselves on prompt response if you experience equipment malfunctions.
As we draw on a collective 75 years of experience in the coffee/food/retail industry, we feel that the advice and support we offer is unparalleled. Our simple, no-frills approach to coffee service, tailored to your business's specific needs is something that we take very seriously, and will certainly raise the level of your business.
To learn more about our wholesale programme, or if you have any questions, fill out the contact form below.